Thursday, June 16, 2011

In My Hands

“In My Hands”



West Philly


East Portland


Dem gangstas in Oregon


Watchtower


Clean shower


Cleanin’ clocks for half a hour



Yellow birds


Ruby rings


They all doing nature’s thing


Calm down


Step aside


Or we gon’ ride formaldehyde



She's short


He's tall


It don't matter they're horizontal


I'm a thug


She's hot


Some do, some not




How it was


All because


We all backstreet pretty thugs


Hollywood


Graceland


Got the money in my hands



Bed of fries


Head of flies


Takin’ it off on the inside


PC


Load letter


Baseball bat don’t get much better



Tissue box


Wipe your face


Prison is another place


Want a profit


Gotta live


Hang with distant relatives





Grills, stoves


Crock pots


Sliced pastrami with tiny dots


Power strips


Electric


Shut them off to save a bit



Cold food


Thursdays


Hairy airports with delays


Horse race


In mud


You know I’m the biggest stud





Big trout


Handout


Free fish what I’m talkin’ ‘bout


I am


Same time


This is how I share my rhymes



I fix it


I mix it


Slumber party sellin’ tickets


Pop it once


Pop us thugs


Bullets: candy; guns are hugs





Yo I got the money!


Yo I got the money!


(Y’all hearin’ this?)


Yo I got the money!


In my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment