Friday, May 14, 2010

About the Bosnians

“About the Bosnians”
A short play by Clem Dogg


SCENE


SPEAKER: I just emailed my pastor. I asked him if our religion is accepting of certain kinds of people.

"We are prejudice against all Eastern Europeans except the Bosnians. We welcome Bosnians with open arms."

So I emailed him back - "Does that mean we hate Greeks?"

Dude took only 9 minutes to respond. I love that guy.

He says “In our lives we are going to meet a lot of people who are different from us. Those people are probably going to hell unless they learn our ways.”

"One quick way to judge whether someone is going to hell is if they have a foreign accent. Southern accents are ok, as well as British and Australian. But any other accent - including New York - is a mark given to those people by Satan."

So I guess that answers my question. Still, though, I wonder why we make an exception for Bosnians.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment