Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Proposal #2

More from Clem Dogg, the mid-90's rapper.


“Proposal #2”

I don’t know what’s in store
But I do know I want more
I’m smitten with your appeal
Now tell me how you feel

You say that you want more
What do you want it for?
What is it that you see
That you like about me?

You know what I like about you
The things that you say and do
I don’t want to be rude,
But I like your attitude

Does my attitude turn you on?
Better love it before it’s gone
What about it makes you blush
And turns your brains to mush?

You are strong and you are fun
You don’t take crap from anyone
You don’t know it, you’re so money
And I think you’re pretty funny

It’s so nice of you to say
That I make you feel that way
Better answer while you can
What makes me so funny, man?

Of this quiz I’m growing tired
You’re gonna burn me with your fire
Asking questions isn’t where it’s at
And this Homey don’t play that.

No comments:

Post a Comment